Free Legal Advice

Domestic violence

  • Family Laws
  • MR
  • 783
  • 3

My husband and mother in law is torturing me very badly. They want to end my marriage life.

2 months agoReport


9447074915 pls call me

2 months agoReport

With due respect to your emotion, if you want to save your marital life then first 1. Try to understand the reason of the problem and try to convince your husband in a polite manner.

2. If you failed to crack the 1st option then just go straight to the Local Police Station and lodge an FIR against them.

2 months agoReport

Post A Reply