Free Legal Advice

Domestic violence Act

  • Family Laws
  • Lakshmi Gajendra
  • 1062
  • 0
Lakshmi Gajendra
Lakshmi Gajendra

I am a litigant of Domestic Violence case. I filed petition under section 31 for recovery of maintenance arrears.

I got full arrears amount.

Now I want to file , claim interest on arrears amount. I want to know the sections of DV act to claim interest on arrears.

4 months agoReport


No replies yet!

Post A Reply