Free Legal Advice

Recovering of payment from a Company for the supply made

  • Debts Recovery Tribunal
  • 7546
  • 2

I want your advice and help in recovering of payment from a company.They were keep on promising us that they will make the payment. But now a days they are not picking up the call also. Material despatched as per the Purchase orders attached.Material was despatched from our company:

Delft Naturalstones Private Limited

#176, "INDRA COMPLEX", Sarakki main Road, 1st Phase J.P.Nagar,

Bangalore 560078

Mobile:+91 9845059154

TOTAL OUTSTANDING.................RS.43,02,480.00

We have all correspondences regarding the transactions and can be given to you.We are ready to provide any other further details required from your end.

5 years agoReport


For recovering of your amount there are two steps.

1. you can file a suit for recovering of your amount in Hyderabad.

2. You can file a suit for insolvency and brankrupcy under the new act before NCLT at banglore.

in both the cases you have to send a legal notice first to the other side.


Mayur Mundra,

DMA Advocates, #102 2nd Floor, K.G.N Plaza, Street No. 8, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad 500029.

You can contact me on or on 9849013595.

5 years agoReport

hello i am Advocate Anil srivastav Delhi Supreme court and High Court, what payment the company has to make you it is not cleared by you. You are requested may plz provide the details of document on which you are required to ask for the payament. What liability company has against you to pay the said amount? I will definitely recovered your amount you call me at 9716757592, 9643831103 for further assitence.

5 years agoReport

Post A Reply