Free Legal Advice

seller failed to execute Sale deed

  • Documentation
  • venkateswarlu T
  • 1559
  • 1
venkateswarlu T
venkateswarlu T


i had an agreement for purchase of an old house with an individual, who failed to execute sale deed within agreed time due to no having required documents. what should i do to recover my paid advance.

10 months agoReport


You have better option to approach to the Civil Court for specific performance of the Agreement against the landlord. If the land lord is not come forward to execute the Sale deed the the court will execute it on behalf of him after decree the suit.

5 months agoReport

Post A Reply