Free Legal Advice

Change the Name of my father

  • Family Laws
  • Nagendra Kumar.K
  • 1461
  • 1
Nagendra Kumar.K
Nagendra Kumar.K

Respected Sir. My father wishes to change his name in the Lok-Adalat. He has two names, one is legal and another one is nick name-calling by people. He needs update both the name in Lok-Adalat. Waiting for Reply Sir. 8310747113

10 months agoReport


If you are resident of Telangana State, there is procedure prescribed i.e approach Mee Seva centre and fill the change of name application and submit the same along with required document as specified in the change of name application

9 months agoReport

Post A Reply