Free Legal Advice

Police constable filled false FIR under sec 353

  • Criminal Laws
  • Samee
  • 2331
  • 0

My brother in law brought a police constable who came to our house as a cousin brother to my wife, first time we met him, he abuses, used foul filthy language towards my total family, provoked, misconduct with us, his behaviour triggered an argument in the lockdown time. later he booked a case under 353 on my two brothers, too submit a writing application to CI but not yet any FIR registered and no action has taken. Just call me at the police station because both the persons are from the police department.

1 years agoReport


No replies yet!

Post A Reply