Free Legal Advice

Depressed class land

  • Land / Agricultural Laws
  • Sri
  • 2373
  • 0

I have 11 cents land in trivandrum. Kerala. I understand that it may be depressed class land. What is the procedures to hand over the government?

Is it possible to register as a complaint in online to view the state and central government?

1 years agoReport


No replies yet!

Post A Reply