Free Legal Advice

Misguide my wife to wrong way and fixing to take talaak

  • Criminal Laws
  • Gaurav
  • 3410
  • 0

Dear sir

I am.from.delhi,one of the guy has made brother relation with my wife two years back. And then he always tried to convert this relation to a couple relation and always convinced my wife to take talaak from Me and also done wrong actives in respect to sexual activities with my wife .I have also heard the conversation between my wife and that guy where he was telling my wife that he has some friends doing jadu tona and I think he has also. Done something like that on my wife. That guys mother father only knows brother sister relation they don't know what there son has done wrong with my wife .I with my wife one 8 years old daughter and wife..we are always happy with each other and taking care of each other always .

2 years agoReport


No replies yet!

Post A Reply