Free Legal Advice

Seeking Justice for an emotional abuse and cheating

  • Human Rights
  • Kamala
  • 2796
  • 0


I would like to file a case against my ex-boyfriend (whom I met in US, but we both are Indian citizen). He has cheated on me. He was in a relationship with me hiding the fact that he was married earlier. When confronted, he and his family humiliated me and my family with filthy language. He defamed my entire family. He abused me emotionally, gaslighted, manipulated and so on. He and his family tried all means to shut my mouth and kept on twisting the truth. I kindly request you to let me know about how can i file a case against him. I need justice

2 years agoReport


No replies yet!

Post A Reply