Free Legal Advice

Domestic violence and physical abuse

  • Criminal Laws
  • Anupama Karimpat
  • 4842
  • 1
Anupama Karimpat
Anupama Karimpat

I am Anupama K (w/o satish Nair) staying in bangalore since 2013 after marriage.Having a 2.10 year old son.I am undergoing domestic violence and physical abuse by my in laws including my husband since past 6 years.My mother in law stays with us.I am traumatized and they have threatened me to leave my house where we currently reside which is legally mine.Not allowing to nurture my kid as well.Kindly help.Is it possible to consult Ms Anita Ravindran ,lawyer,referred by our family friend.I want to lodge a complaint immediately against them.Need urgent legal advice.Thank you.

3 years agoReport


I have seen your query carefully and found that you should first of all file a criminal complaint against your husband and other in laws who are involving physical and mental cruilty before concerned police station. Thereafter you should file a petition against your husband under domestic violence act and seek your own rights like residential, maintenance and protection from domestic violence before the concerned magistrate court. . If you want any further information or any other advice then contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website

3 years agoReport

Post A Reply