Free Legal Advice

Friend absconded by taking money from me

  • Civil Laws
  • sagarika bhattacharya
  • 204
  • 2
sagarika bhattacharya
sagarika bhattacharya

My friend asked for a loan of 6 lakhs from me because he was in urgent need as he wanted to start some business. I loaned him the money by taking a loan from the bank. Now he is absconding and denying me the refund. What law can act on such a scenario?

2 months agoReport



In this case you can file civil and criminal proceedings simultaneously.

You can file civil suit for recovery and criminal complaint of cheating against him

Contact for further legal advice

Adv. Rohit Shaligram


5 days agoReport

Post A Reply