Free Legal Advice

Hacking my Personal E-mail

  • Cyber Laws
  • Sangitha
  • 7586
  • 1

Someone has hacked my Personal E-Mail & now he is sending abusive mails from my E-Mail id & also created fake ids & sending many wired mails from those ids to all my contact list. Please suggest how to proceed in this case and what action needs to be taken ?

6 years agoReport


Dear Sangithaji,

This is a good case of Cyber Crime. Please approach the local Cyber Crime Police station with Complete details of harassment and file a written complaint before them. They will take immediate action. Secondly you can approach state Women Commission with copy of the complaint filed before Cyber Crime Police station. Do not worry, you will get justice.

All the best


6 years agoReport

Post A Reply